Don’t Let Rising Inflation Delay Your Homeownership Plans [INFOGRAPHIC]
John Levchuk | May 20, 2022
The One Thing Every Homeowner Needs To Know About a Recession
John Levchuk | May 19, 2022
Northeast Florida Market Statistics – April 22
John Levchuk | May 18, 2022
When Things Change at Home, We Help You Change Homes℠
Move forward with John and Chris Levchuk, your guides to real estate! Our mission is to help our customers successfully navigate the process of buying and selling their homes.
Moving Forward When Things Change at Home
Often the need to buy or sell your home is necessitated by transitional life events -- births and deaths; marriages and divorces; starting or leaving jobs; children are moving out (or back); retirements; financial successes or reversals – by themselves high-stress changes. Add the need to move, alone one of life's more stressful events, just increases the anxiety.
Sometimes you need help moving forward! We can help share the burden by guiding you through the real estate process. In the past, we have helped members of our family and many customers move forward through these difficult times. We understand the need to approach such situations with a sense of caring and empathetic support and bring this sensitivity to our practice of real estate.
Helping You Change Homes
We help you by excelling in:
- Listening: Paying particular attention to your needs, wants, objectives, and expectations;
- Knowing the Market: Researching and analyzing local market conditions to determine a property's fair market value;
- Marketing: Maximizing the use of social media, mobile, and video (virtual and 3-D tours) technologies to market your home;
- Negotiating: Earning the Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation from the Real Estate Negotiations Institute;
- Managing Contract-to-Close: Using 20 years of experience in project management to oversee all aspects of the transaction and anticipate problems to close on time; and
- Keeping Current: "Sharpening the saw" by frequently attending classes, seminars, and webinars to stay up-to-date on the current state of real estate.
Sample Mortgage Rates
30 Year Fixed
15 Year Fixed
For general informational purposes only. Actual rates available to you will depend on many factors including lender, income, credit, location, and property value. Contact a mortgage broker to find out what programs are available to you.
Mortgage calculator estimates are provided by and are intended for information use only. Your payments may be higher or lower and all loans are subject to credit approval.